Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas on the Corner

Okay..so I took this picture w/ my phone and as you can see its kinda blurry. But I LOVE IT because it makes me giggle everytime I look at it!! Kayden can never just smile. She always has to make a face or be silly. This face is particularly goofy. We decorated our version of 'Mater (bobs 1970 something truck) for the ECW Christmas on the Corner. We all had a great time. I am so glad to be back to blogging..moving has kept me busy and I also cannot find the cord that allows me to transfer pictures from my camera!! But I will find it this week because I have lots of pics to share :)

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet picture. I love the colors... really shows the lights in the back. Looks like it was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I'm glad you are back too!

    ReplyDelete