Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sea shell, sea shell by the sea shore







Today we went to one of my favorite places........Cardiff-by-the-Sea to go on a seashell hunt. Kayden found lots of tiny ones but no bigger ones could be found. She and Katy had a blast running from the incoming tide! As you you can see the tide eventually got Katy and filled her vans w/ sand and seawater. I also got to pick up my favorite salsa from my favorite restaurant. Las Olas has been my favorite since I moved here many years ago. Bobby and I found it on one of our many PCH Sunday drives. They have the BEST baja mexican food around and the view is amazing.

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome photos! What kind of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks....My cell phone!!! I also have a polaroid digital I use..but I used my phone for these :) I was actually surprised how clear they came out!

    ReplyDelete