Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Night Lights




I have been watching my lil man play drums since he was 8 year old. I am so amazed at what a natural he is at them. Tonight was his first performance in marching band. We all went to watch the game and be a part of his excitement. When we saw him, drumming cadences and getting the crowd pumped up our faces beamed with pride. Katy even said, "Yep, if you look up cool in the dictionary, you'll see Bubba's picture!" Many years ago I was in the marching band and its so cool to be able to have that in common with my boy. Looks like there will many more Friday Night lights in our future. Rock on little man!

4 comments:

  1. How cool is this picture....Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was alot of fun..and I got to sit close by which made picture taking much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. did they actually march on the field or were they just in the stands?

    ReplyDelete