Monday, September 27, 2010

Packing Up


We will be moving at the end of October to a cute house in a quiet neighborhood. Its a change that has been needed for quite some time. After praying about it, God has provided a way. So we are packing. We figure if we start now, then moving day won't be so bad. Its bittersweet though. We have lived here almost 9 years and in the same neighborhood 16 years. I mean we are only moving 3 miles away but its a whole other neighborhood. ( Listen to me blubber..my blogging buddy packed up and moved to Fla.!) God is good and I know He has made the way ahead of us. I feel so blessed. :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Moving is tough 3 miles away or 3,000! I think you are very smart to start now. It will come quick I'm sure. It sounds like it's a good move for you and the fam and for that I am happy for you!

    ReplyDelete