Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cake Topper

As you know we are getting ready to move. So with it has been many hours of packing and sifting through boxes to determine whats going with us and whats getting a one way ticket to the dump. My hubby found our wedding box today and in it was my dress, veil, guest book, champagne glasses, katy's flower girl hairpiece and basket, invitations,partyware and our cake topper. Its hard to imagine that we have been married almost 15 years. Seems like a lifetime and yet not even a minute ago. That day was special. I can laugh now but our family was going through some stuff and well some moments were incredibly awkward but hey its all better now! My friends Heather and Sherrie made my 3 tier wedding cake. They had been taking decorating lessons. I remember picking the cake out in a bridal magazne and voila! they made it. I will have to scan some of the cake pics so you can see them. I really loved this lil topper. Its survived well, much like Bobby and I have :)

No comments:

Post a Comment