Saturday, October 16, 2010

Rainy day at the beach



I just love the weather we have been having lately! The clouds and cool drizzle are announcing that fall is here. I grew up in the Seattle area and so the weather we are having is very similiar to what they have up there just about everyday Fall through Spring. The beach shot pictured is across the street from one of our favorite restaurants, Las Olas. I have mentioned it in earlier posts. The charbroiled chicken taco platter is awesome and their yogurt salsa is to die for. I was so thrilled when the waiter asked,"flour, corn or wheat tortillas?" Wheat?? yay!!! Fiber is a major plus on the WW plan so I was excited.  It really is one of my top 5 favorite retaurants. As for the beach, its Cardiff-by-the Sea, so its more rocky than most but still a beautiful place :)

No comments:

Post a Comment