Friday, October 15, 2010

Faith Stones


Faith Stones
With Casey in band there is LOTS of fundraising. I found these stones in his recent fundraising catalogue and absolutely had to have them! I was so excited when they came in today. I plan to carry them in my purse and when I have a weak moment, a moment where I am floundering, I plan to stick my hand in the bag and pull out a stone and concentrate on the passage it has for me. Here is what the stones say:

" You have been saved by God's grace".- Ephesians 2:5

"We walk by faith, not by sight."-2 Corinthians 5:7

"I will be with you always". - Matthew 28:20

"God can do all things".- Matthew 19:25

"My soul finds rest in God alone."- Psalm 62:7 

and my FAVE verse ever:

"Be still and know that I am God".- Psalm 46:10

No comments:

Post a Comment