Sunday, July 25, 2010

Houseguest







As of today I will have 3 teenagers living under my roof...don't ask me if I have lost my mind because that went years ago! If you were to ask my family and friends you would know that I have an open door to those in need especially when they are my kids friends. We have had many a houseguest over the years. Ashley is our newest member. She is going through a rough patch and so she and Kate will be roomies for a bit. I am glad they have each other to work through lifes problems with. Should be an interesting adventure with all these hormones running around the house!

3 comments:

  1. What a good momma you are. Every teenager needs a place like yours. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Alison! I just can't turn them away...sometimes its difficult but in the end worthwhile. Some people take in stray animals, I take in stray teenagers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, Casey is smiling.

    ReplyDelete