Saturday, July 3, 2010

Birds in Paradise

Today we went to the Del Mar Fair in search of a bird. Kayden wanted to see birds and we found these cute little fellas along the way. This picture says so much...Katy is stiff as a board and has the look that screams "take the picture please then get these birds off me, like yesterday!" Bobby is like, "this is cool and all but the bird better not poop on my nice white shirt!"Kayden.."Is this really happening..I mean I wanted to see birds but this is crazy!"

We ended up going to the pet store on the way home and ended up with fish...go figure!

2 comments:

  1. yeah Brandi! it's work but it's fun and you find out a lot about your self. good luck and I'll be reading... :0) PJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks PJ!! I love your blog..can't wait to see the barn quilt completed :)

    ReplyDelete