Monday, July 5, 2010

Musical Family

It never ceases to amaze me how my kids connect so well with each other. The age gaps are well above the norm yet they are closer than some siblings who are only a year apart are. Music has always been a big part of my family and it has carried on to my kids. Katy will be studying music at Cuyamaca in the fall and loves singing in the choir. Piano has become her newest passion. As for Casey, he has been playing drums since he was 8 years old. He and I share a love of Classic rock and he is hoping to put a band together this year. Kayden..she watches them both and wants to do it all..sing, play piano and drums. Here they are talking about a new song Katy is trying to learn on her keyboard. Can't wait to hear the music they make together in the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment