Tuesday, July 13, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things..

Iced tea is an absolute favorite of mine and has been as long as I can remember. Now that I have tried Starbucks tea it the only tea I drink. (Good thing they have free refills for rewards members!!) The tumbler you see in this picture is like 2 tickets to the Superbowl..impossible to find and if you do , you are gonna pay a scalpers price! So imagine my surprise when my darling daughter and husband found me the tumbler. Its like the Heisman trophy and carefully guarded at all times! Another favorite is in the picture frame next to my prized cup..My grandma. She passed away last November and she is missed terribly. She was an amazing presence in my life. I can still hear her voice from time to time, encouraging me and laughing with me. I love that her picture is there for me to see when I wake up every morning. I certainly have other faves but these are at the top of my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment