Friday, July 23, 2010

My Crew




We are a crazy bunch. We have to be to survive the environment that surrounds us everyday! Danny and Dawn (pictured here) were saluting their fearless leader (thats me) today paying homage to my new rediculous award wall that Danny had recently set up. (see above) You can see who takes me seriously and who doesn't by the looks on their faces...ha ha But nevertheless, my faithful crew they be.. The "wall" makes me laugh everytime I see it. Its not that I am not proud of these awards and commendations its just that it makes me look WAY more important than I am!! I like my job, I love that I can help people. I look for the best in everyone and every situation. I do it because I care. I guess I need to embrace "the wall" and be grateful I was recognized. This leads me to the monkey on my back for the last week....THE POOL. Remember the work related problems of last weekend that made my life unhappy and my birthday girl even unhappier? THE POOL was the problemo. I have heard more about the pool and its drain in the last week then I have in years. My crew has tried in vain to fix it because the pool has been closed for 5 days. So..today they got back in the pool and finally fixed it!! Woo Hoo...maybe it will be a complaint free weekend! As for my crew, I love them. Carol, Danny and Dawn are what makes my job bearable :)

2 comments:

  1. Please say hello to Dawn for me :-)
    And, I hope you have a peaceful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I do have a peaceful weekend!! I sure need it!! :) I will most certainly tell Dawn hello, too.

    ReplyDelete